Week 4 Post, Nostalgia

 For this week, I did not have the energy to make another song as I have been doing a lot of songwriting this week so I decided to use a song that I am writing for one of my other classes. I The song I am writing really fits perfectly with the theme of nostalgia as it is a reflection on my childhood. Its a reflection on how a child processes grief and the ways in which its difficult to conceptualize when you are so young. For the video this week, I used old home videos and I edited them together using imovie. In class we talked a lot about how media today is faking nostalgia or attempting to appeal to it by using random old video clips with a vintage feel. I think I avoided this phenomenon because the video clips are from my actual life and were shot on a video camera, not just a filter to make it look like a video camera.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7

Texture

Friends Not Dancing